QC7 Hotel is a pet friendly hotel, in accordance with the following policies:
• A reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance of arrival
• Only dogs weighing 50 lbs. and under are permitted
• Two dogs may be allowed in a guest room provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 50 lbs.
• Cost is $50.00 per stay up to 3-nights, over the 3rd night fee is $25.00 per day.
• An additional $150 deep cleaning fee will be charged for stays in excess of 7 to 30 days.
• Animals are not allowed in restaurant area, pool or spa areas.
• An ID tag for the animal with the hotel's name and phone number will be provided and tag must be warn for the entire stay and returned to the front desk upon check-out, or a $25.00 fee will be added to the guest room bill
• Animals must walk in the designated "walking" area and owners are responsible for the cleanup of any waste
• Animals must be settled by 9pm
• Owners must maintain the "Animal on Vacation" door hanger outside of guest room door at all times.
• Owner must provide a cell phone number in order to locate guest in the event of an emergency
• Owner must call housekeeping to arrange daily cleaning times, otherwise room will not be serviced- the animal may not remain in the room while housekeeping is providing service.
• Owner is responsible for all damage to hotel property
• The hotel does not assume liability for the guest's pet or its action while at the hotel.
Reservations are required and must be made in advance by calling (432) 837-1100 Other rules and restrictions may apply
The safety and security of our guests and associates is our utmost importance. This policy is designed for the protection of our guests and associates, and pertains to the presence of firearms on hotel premises. QC7 Hotel recognizes that guests or visitors may legally possess firearms for a variety of legitimate purposes. This policy is intended to create a safe environment for all guests and visitors by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms on our premises.Hotel premises are private property. Guest or visitors of the hotel who lawfully are permitted to possess a firearm, may bring such firearm onto hotel premises for storage purposes only. Any guest or visitor who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state and local laws with respect to firearms, in the jurisdiction where the hotel is licated and ensuring that the firearm is:
• secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container provided by the guest
• securely safeguarded at all times in a guest room (or personal vehicle), except when transporting the firearm into or out of the hotel.
Guest who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises. A blanket exception to the restrictions described in this policy statement applies only to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel, who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties. No exemption to this policy is allowed for private persons, even those licensed and permitted to carry a firearm and/or where applicable to conceal-carry a firearm.
Questions concerning these policies or its implementation may be addressed to the hotels Management office.
Please note that it is the hotel's policy to promptly turn over any firearms left on the property to the Brewster County Sheriff's Department.