QC7 Hotel is a pet friendly hotel, in accordance with the following policies:
• A reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance of arrival
• Only dogs weighing 50 lbs. and under are permitted
• Two dogs may be allowed in a guest room provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 50 lbs.
• Cost is $25.00 per stay up to 3-nights, over the 3rd night fee is $25.00 per day.
• Animal may not be in hotel room unattended or left alone and will result in a $100 fee.
• An additional $150 deep cleaning fee will be charge for stays from 7 to 30 days.
• Animals are not allowed in restaurant area, pool or spa areas.
• An ID tag for the animal with the hotel's name and phone number will be provided and tag must be worn for the entire stay and returned to the front desk upon check-out, or a $25.00 fee will be added to the guest room bill
• Animals must walk in the designated "walking" area and owners are responsible for the cleanup of any waste
• Animals must be settled by 9pm
• Owners must maintain the "Animal on Vacation" door hanger outside of guest room door at all times.
• Owner must provide a cell phone number in order to locate guest in the event of an emergency
• Owner must call housekeeping to arrange daily cleaning times, otherwise room will not be serviced- the animal may not remain in the room while housekeeping is providing service.
• Owner is responsible for all damage to hotel property
• The hotel does not assume liability for the guest's pet or its action while at the hotel.
Reservations are required and must be made in advance by calling (432)837-1100*Other rules and restrictions may apply